• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lifx mini day and dusk

Dawn and Dusk wish list

Me too, me too!

Excellent plugin, Ultra!

I, too, have a Dawn and Dusk, and it's seen as a Mini White. In the long term, I would LOVE to be able to control the schedule for the Dawn and Dusk schedule:

Wake-Up
    Day
    Evening
    Night Light

... and for each, control:
    Schedule element is enabled or disabled
    Time for each schedule element
    Color temp for each schedule element (if that's possible)

As far as multiple schedules/etc, we should be able to do that with raw events and/or fancy schedules using EasyTrigger or BLGData.

Anyway, just my thinking!

hjk
    ---

Comment

It's been very difficult to keep up with all of the bulbs LIFX has been releasing lately. It was much easier when they had 1 choice . The only mini I have is the mini color (which is fantastic). I'll see if I can pick one up at Best Buy to test.
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
        It's been very difficult to keep up with all of the bulbs LIFX has been releasing lately. It was much easier when they had 1 choice . The only mini I have is the mini color (which is fantastic). I'll see if I can pick one up at Best Buy to test.

Comment

This issue has been resolved. I am now pulling the LIFX Product JSON file from LIFX so any new bulbs will be properly detected (e.g. color vs whites).

I'll post the update later today.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
          X