LIFX + A19 issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LIFX + A19 issue

I have an issue where under "Device Type" in Homeseer i cannot tick or check the LIFX + A19 lamp. It lets me tick it but when i go back it has un-ticked itself.
    The lamp still appears when i create events etc but not in the Device List as the box cant be checked. Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic1.png
Views:	159
Size:	353.8 KB
ID:	1239567

Bump......I guess no one else has this issue.

Comment

Did you ever straighten this out? I just bought some new A19 bulbs and can't control them with HS. I can see them in the device list, but nothing off/on/color etc. They also show up as "Unknown" in the plugin config.

Not the same issue, but something weird with this type of bulb? My z-strip seems to be working just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by NickTheGreat View Post
        Did you ever straighten this out? I just bought some new A19 bulbs and can't control them with HS. I can see them in the device list, but nothing off/on/color etc. They also show up as "Unknown" in the plugin config.

Not the same issue, but something weird with this type of bulb? My z-strip seems to be working just fine.
        Nah...havent sorted it. I can still control the the LIFX+A19 lamps even though it wont let me check box them under "device type" so that they appear in the device list.
        So its not a huge issue for me.

Comment

Working...
        X