Click image for larger version

Name:	ultra1.png
Views:	42
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	1252196

Anyone see an issue here?
    85 + 43 <> 129
    Even worse, there are actually 170 A19 bulbs and a few A19+

Lastly, and tangentially, it's hard to manage 170 lifx bulbs one-by-one (wah)
    any way to just specify a group? I've got 26 groups, would be so much easier

Hello,

I am sorry, I completely missed this query. You're likely the first user to try using over 100 bulbs with my plug-in. I only have 26 bulbs and I thought that was a lot. There is a broadcast packet sent that requests each bulb to advertise itself. Can you confirm each bulb has the latest firmware installed?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

All on 2.76 firmware, all work well in Lifx app and via Alexa. There are some dropouts due to poor wifi (anything less than 99% signal strength it seems)

I think I've been having this issue since 60 bulbs. Went back to homeseer because I think your plug-in works great with lifx (on the bulbs it sees).

Maybe it's an issue with my installation but I've tried on multiple W10-1803 machines.
      Last edited by Lukasware; October 16th, 2018, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Are you stating you are not seeing any new LIFX bulbs beyond 60 or only 60 will work at any given time?
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

60 didn't work right so I kept adding more. Now 170. Ultralighting3 was a few shy of the total at 60, and now is closer to 40 shy of the total of 170.

I've tried removing ultralighting3 and also removing every ultra* folder and file before reinstalling.

Comment

Solution!
            From Ultrajones' excellent support...He deduced that not all of my APs are allowing UDP broadcast....with 13 APs I did not configure them all correctly.
            Allowing UDP broadcast got me to only one missing bulb...excellent! and entirely my mis-configuration mistake.

Comment

Working...
            X