Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any plans to add support for the LIFX light bar ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any plans to add support for the LIFX light bar ?

This is my only LIFX product so I don't know how well the plugin supports it.

Attached Files

Oh, duh, I forgot I can run a trial of the plugin. So I did that and I can control the entire bar's color and status, etc. So far it's just solid bar colors which is better than nothing but the plugin doesn't have any other features at this time.

Comment

Anyway, it's neat that HS3 and this plugin can control the bar's color and brightness, but again it's all a solid color. Having some sort of programmable interface would be nice to control the 60 or so color zones to make your own patterns and designs.

Comment

Same is needed for the LIFX Z strip with its independently controllable color zones.

Comment

Ultra is not very active since one year...

Comment

I would also love effect control for lifx tiles (fire etc)
            Regards Bart
            ------------------------------------------
            Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
            HSPRO 3.
            Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
              I would also love effect control for lifx tiles (fire etc)
              LIFX has been asked about this a LOT in their development forums. It is not available outside their app. Yet. It's same answer since 2015.

Comment

Working...
              X