Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A problem with the Brightness command

Hey Ultrajones,

I have a problem I've been working a few months to solve but cannot.

Since my last post on it, I've been able to narrow down the issue so hopefully this will help.

If I have the lights at white 100%, and then run an event to change them to red at 50%, all bulbs will first go all red at 100%. All then dim to 50%, but some then change back to white. Same with blue to red, red to blue, etc.

To get them to turn on red and dimmed 50%, I have to re-run the event, sometimes four or five times. After each re-run, sometimes previously red bulbs will go white while the originals finally went red.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Red Dawn.jpg Views:	0 Size:	65.6 KB ID:	1343168

I've tried removing all the bulbs from the app and re-adding them as well as adding 4 second delays from power on to brightness but still the same result.

Thanks for any help you can give on this as I'm out of ideas,

Paul

Thank you for providing this detail. I was able to duplicate the issue and resolve it. I'll post the update later Today. It should be published by HomeSeer early next week.

In summary, I added additional code to allow the brightness changes to become effective immediately. I also added a brightness command to the SetColor action. The default is "Set Brightness To: Original Brightness".

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      Thank you for providing this detail. I was able to duplicate the issue and resolve it. I'll post the update later Today. It should be published by HomeSeer early next week.

In summary, I added additional code to allow the brightness changes to become effective immediately. I also added a brightness command to the SetColor action. The default is "Set Brightness To: Original Brightness".

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Thanks a million! I look forward to trying it out.

Comment

Ultrajones Works perfectly! Thanks a million. You've saved my marriage.

Comment

Working...
        X