Does not work on linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does not work on linux

I was trying to get this to run on linux, but I'm having the following error, and the plugin won't load:

Code:
    UltraLighting3
    [COLOR=#FF9900]WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from UltraLighting3 - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.[/COLOR]
    Registered
    In the log I see:
    Code:
    UltraLighting3 HSPI starting...
    Connecting to HomeSeer server at 127.0.0.1, attempt 1...
    03:39:57:7867:[Info]->Plugin UltraLighting3 has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:60320
    Connection to HomeSeer at 127.0.0.1, attempt 1 succeeded.
    03:39:57:7891:[Starting Plug-In]->Initializing plugin UltraLighting3 ...
    03:39:57:7941:[Error]->Initializing plug-in(2): UltraLighting3 Instance::Could not load type of field 'HSPI_ULTRALIGHTING3.Database:DBConnectionMain' (0) due to: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.87.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies.STACK:

Server stack trace:

Exception rethrown at [0]:
      at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke (System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy rp, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.IMessage msg, System.Exception& exc, System.Object[]& out_args) [0x0014d] in <a1ae6166591d4020b810288d19af38d4>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object.__icall_wrapper_mono_remoting_wrapper(intptr,intptr)
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke) HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(string)
      at Scheduler.PluginHolder.InitIO (System.String PortNumber) [0x0000b] in <0416923db4e945eea4375ac293b623c6>:0
      at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces () [0x000bf] in <0416923db4e945eea4375ac293b623c6>:0
    03:39:57:8379:[Starting Plug-In]->UltraLighting3 loaded in 200 milliseconds
    03:39:57:8381:[Plug-In]->Finished initializing plug-in UltraLighting3
    To me, it looks like system.data.sqlite is not appropriately configured for distribution with mono on linux. Some things I found on google that may be helpful (maybe, maybe not). But nothing I can seem to fix on my end...

http://blog.wezeku.com/2016/10/09/us...inux-and-mono/

Any chance the developer can fix this for linux users please?

Did you install HomeSeer on your own Linux distribution? I just loaded the plug-in on a fresh build of the HomeSeer HomeTroller Zee S2 and it worked without any errors.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      Did you install HomeSeer on your own Linux distribution? I just loaded the plug-in on a fresh build of the HomeSeer HomeTroller Zee S2 and it worked without any errors.
      Yes, I loaded it on top of ubuntu 19.10 server. I do not have a HomeTroller.

Comment

What steps did you follow to install HomeSeer?
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

What steps did you follow to install HomeSeer?
          First, I installed Ubuntu 19.10 server, in a very vanilla install fashion. No customizations.

Then, I follow the following advice for installing homeseer: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...u-18-04-server

I've not yet automated startup, but I'm just starting from the command line as sudo to test.

The only difference is I'm using the 4.x beta instead of 3.x.

Comment

I have found that it works on linux with HS 3.x. The error appears to be on HS 4.x on linux. I do not know about HS 4.x on windows or not as I haven't tested that

Any thoughts on helping resolve this issue on HS 4.x for linux (and Windows if it's also impacted?)

Comment

I’ll get this resolved this weekend for HS4.

Comment

I just confirmed my plug-in loads successfully on a fresh install of HS3 in Linux. I have not tested any of my plug-ins with HS4 in linux yet. I'll start that verification after I confirm my plug-ins work in HS4 running on Windows 10.

Regards,
                Ultrajones

Comment

I just confirmed my plug-in loads successfully on a fresh install of HS3 in Linux. I have not tested any of my plug-ins with HS4 in linux yet. I'll start that verification after I confirm my plug-ins work in HS4 running on Windows 10.

Regards,
                  Ultrajones
                  Thanks! I do believe migrating to HS4 will be great for your plugins!

FYI, please see this thread too: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...-intialization

Comment

Working...
                  X