No announcement yet.

LifX control stopped working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am working on updating the plug-in to automatically change the HomeSeer device type whenever LIFX changes the names of the light. I hope to have the update posted by Monday.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

If you search your HomeSeer logs for "Received unsupported SetIOMulti action For", you'll see the devices that still need their Device Type updated.
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
        I am working on updating the plug-in to automatically change the HomeSeer device type whenever LIFX changes the names of the light. I hope to have the update posted by Monday.
        That would be great. I did check the LIFX file but missed (dislexia?!) the difference because it was so slight and then didn't appreciate it is case sensitive too.
        Thanks for your help
        Malcolm

Comment

I just uploaded UltraLighting3 HSPI version 3.0.7616.22302 that updates the device types whenever LIFX changes the bulb names. It should be available on Monday or Tuesday.

Comment

I've installed the latest plugin this morning, and then restarted HomeSeer. I still am seeing this error in the logs with no control of the lights:

Click image for larger version

Name:	LIFX BR30.JPG
Views:	23
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	1432531

Should the plugin be working for these bulbs?

Comment

Working...
            X