System.OverflowException and error processing LIFX packet packets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

System.OverflowException and error processing LIFX packet packets

Ultrajones this evening, my log started filling up with these errors, and HS3 was locked up. It was not processing any other commands, and when I selected "Manage" plug-in, it took several minutes to respond.
    Apr-25 7:30:01 PM 1 Error System.OverflowException: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow. at HSPI_ULTRALIGHTING3.hspi_lifx_light.LIFXCommandQueue()
    Apr-25 7:30:01 PM 1 Error System.OverflowException
    Apr-25 7:30:01 PM Error An error occured while processing the LIFX packet.
    Apr-25 7:29:46 PM 1 Error System.OverflowException: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow. at HSPI_ULTRALIGHTING3.hspi_lifx_light.LIFXCommandQueue()
    Apr-25 7:29:46 PM 1 Error System.OverflowException
    Apr-25 7:29:46 PM Error An error occured while processing the LIFX packet.
    Apr-25 7:29:31 PM 1 Error System.OverflowException: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow. at HSPI_ULTRALIGHTING3.hspi_lifx_light.LIFXCommandQueue()
    Apr-25 7:29:31 PM 1 Error System.OverflowException

I checked my LIFX app on my phone and everything seemed normal (i could control all my 25 LIFX bulbs).

I was able to disable and re-enable the plug-in finally, and the problem everything is back to normal now.

I have been seeing the "Error An error occured while processing the LIFX packet" a lot lately, but this is the first time seeing the others and HS3 locking up temporarily. UltraLighting is set to "informational" logging at the moment.

Please help! Thanks.

System info:

Current Date/Time: 4/25/2021 7:38:44 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
    System Uptime: 15 Days 3 Hours 3 Minutes 2 Seconds
    IP Address: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
    Number of Devices: 1012
    Number of Events: 745
    Available Threads: 1200
    HSTouch Enabled: True
    Event Threads: 6
    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
    Device Exec Queue: 0
    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
    Email Send Queue: 0
    Anti Virus Installed: Windows Defender
    In Virtual Machine: No MFG: hp
    Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.0.32: Autelis
    2.0.61.0: BLBackup
    2.0.11.0: BLEditor
    3.0.55.0: BLGData
    2.0.28.0: BLOccupied
    1.0.5.0: BLShutdown
    3.1.3.0: Device History
    3.0.0.73: EasyTrigger
    3.0.0.36: Ecobee
    5.0.0.58: Global Cache Pro
    3.0.0.325: Life360
    3.1.0.18: MeiHarmonyHub
    3.0.1.0: MyHSToken
    1.2020.705.1301: MyQ
    3.0.0.14: NetCAM
    3.0.0.48: PHLocation2
    0.0.0.52: Pushover 3P
    1.0.0.7: Restart
    30.0.0.37: RFXCOM
    3.1.0.1: SDJ-Health
    3.1.0.57: Sonos
    1.6.0.5: Tesla Vehicles
    3.0.7616.22302: UltraLighting3
    3.0.1.0: Vista Alarm
    3.0.0.31: WeatherFlow
    3.0.1.19: weatherXML
    3.0.1.262: Z-Wave

it is happening again (this repeats over and over)
    Apr-26 4:21:17 PM 1 Error System.OverflowException: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow. at HSPI_ULTRALIGHTING3.hspi_lifx_light.LIFXCommandQueue()
    Apr-26 4:21:17 PM 1 Error System.OverflowException
    Apr-26 4:21:17 PM Error An error occured while processing the LIFX packet.

Comment

Any recent changes (LIFX firmware updates, new bulbs added to network)?
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post

No new bulbs. A month ago lifx updated firmware to 2.80 on all the bulbs but I don’t think this started happening until a couple days ago

I have had to restart the plugin a couple times today to get HS3 back to working.

Comment

No new bulbs. A month ago lifx updated firmware to 2.80 on all the bulbs but I don’t think this started happening until a couple days ago

I have had to restart the plugin a couple times today to get HS3 back to working.

Comment

I have 34 bulbs and they are all behaving. I upgraded to the 2.80 firmware too. Can you send me the list of bulbs you have active from the status page to see if there are any you have that I don't?
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I have 34 bulbs and they are all behaving. I upgraded to the 2.80 firmware too. Can you send me the list of bulbs you have active from the status page to see if there are any you have that I don't?
              Name:UltraLighting3
              Version:3.0.7616.22302

Total Lights:25

LIFX BR30 Night Vision:9
              LIFX A19:15
              LIFX BR30 Night Vision:1

Commands In Queue:0
              Last Send Event:4/27/2021 9:18:41 PM
              Last Receive Event:4/27/2021 9:18:43 PM

Thanks

Comment

With logging set to debug it still shows the same errors approx every 15 seconds

Comment

[mention]Ultrajones [/mention] is there any more info I can provide? This is happening a lot still. Thanks

Comment

Ultrajones is there any way i can find out which LIFX bulb is doing this? Thanks

Comment

Sorry for the delay. I'll have time to look at this tomorrow. I'll likely need to post an update so the log indicates the bulb IP or MAC address.

Comment

Sorry for the delay. I'll have time to look at this tomorrow. I'll likely need to post an update so the log indicates the bulb IP or MAC address.
                        Thanks!

Comment

I just posted UltraLighting3 HSPI version 3.0.7806.24993. the update adds additional output which should help identify the bulbs having issues.

Comment

I just posted UltraLighting3 HSPI version 3.0.7806.24993. the update adds additional output which should help identify the bulbs having issues.
                            Thanks! I will install it tomorrow

Comment

Ultrajones i have been running .93 for two days and I have not seen the error since. I don't know why

i have not changed any lifx bulbs or made any other changes. This is very strange.

I have the plugin's log level set to "informational".

I will let you know if the errors come back and what they say. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                              X