I updated to the latest version, and it killed the log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I updated to the latest version, and it killed the log

Here's when I killed HS3. I restored the old version of UltraLighting3 and replaced the log file with the one from the last backup (last night). All is well again.

Sadly I didn't copy the error message that UltraLighting produced over and over again several thousand times per second, but in the end the log file couldn't cope.

It was an exception to do with a "message queue", if I remember correctly. Does that make sense?
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Originally posted by Moskus View Post

Here's when I killed HS3. I restored the old version of UltraLighting3 and replaced the log file with the one from the last backup (last night). All is well again.

Sadly I didn't copy the error message that UltraLighting produced over and over again several thousand times per second, but in the end the log file couldn't cope.

It was an exception to do with a "message queue", if I remember correctly. Does that make sense?
    What version were you running? This was an issue I fixed a few versions ago ... See this post: http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...61&postcount=1
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I'm currently on "3.0.5948.37599". The issue occured when I updated to "3.0.5950.23975", which is the latest in my Updater.
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

UltraLighting3 HSPI version 3.0.5958.23126 should fix the issue you reported.
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
        X