Suddenly Log Filling With Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suddenly Log Filling With Errors

This appears to have just started this morning (I'm on v3.0.5963.28221)

Jul-19 7:34:18 AM 1 Error System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_ULTRALIGHTING3.hspi_plugin.LIFXCommandQueue()
    Jul-19 7:34:18 AM 1 Error System.NullReferenceException
    Jul-19 7:34:18 AM Error An error occured while processing the LIFX packet.
    Jul-19 7:34:03 AM 1 Error System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_ULTRALIGHTING3.hspi_plugin.LIFXCommandQueue()
    Jul-19 7:34:03 AM 1 Error System.NullReferenceException
    Jul-19 7:34:03 AM Error An error occured while processing the LIFX packet.
    Jul-19 7:33:48 AM 1 Error System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_ULTRALIGHTING3.hspi_plugin.LIFXCommandQueue()
    Jul-19 7:33:48 AM 1 Error System.NullReferenceException
    Jul-19 7:33:48 AM Error An error occured while processing the LIFX packet.
    Jul-19 7:33:33 AM 1 Error System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_ULTRALIGHTING3.hspi_plugin.LIFXCommandQueue()
    Jul-19 7:33:33 AM 1 Error System.NullReferenceException
    Jul-19 7:33:33 AM Error An error occured while processing the LIFX packet.
    Jul-19 7:33:18 AM 1 Error System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_ULTRALIGHTING3.hspi_plugin.LIFXCommandQueue()
    Jul-19 7:33:18 AM 1 Error System.NullReferenceException

This is filling the log sporadically:

System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Double' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDoub le(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value) at HSPI_ULTRALIGHTING3.hspi_plugin._Closure$__89-2._Lambda$__2(hspi_lifx_light t) at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Find(Predicate`1 match) at HSPI_ULTRALIGHTING3.hspi_plugin.HandleAction(strTrigActInfo ActInfo)

Comment

I am sorry you are experiencing those errors. Can you tell me if the plug-in continues to work or does that error require you to stop and start the plug-in? Can you also tell me what type of lights you have?

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I'll try and pin it down though it seems to happen sporadically [happened twice early this morning and once last night]. I'll see if I can make it reproducible

System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Double' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDoub le(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value) at HSPI_ULTRALIGHTING3.hspi_plugin._Closure$__89-2._Lambda$__2(hspi_lifx_light t) at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Find(Predicate`1 match) at HSPI_ULTRALIGHTING3.hspi_plugin.HandleAction(strTrigActInfo ActInfo)

Comment

The data you provided appears to be related to an event action. Can you tell me what type of event you have created that triggered about the same time?

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

It's an event I created that doesn't work. I have a z-wave light switch where if the light is turned off, it attempts to turn the LIFX bulb power off and then when turned on, it sets the bulb back on -- these events can't fire.

Can I have an instant status light switch control the bulbs correctly so that they are always available? Turning the light switch off cuts the power to the bulbs

Comment

What you are trying to do should work. Can you provide me a screenshot of your HomeSeer event so I can try to duplicate it here?

Regards,
              Ultrajones

Comment

Here is the screenshot:
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X