Clear All

• matt246
    replied
    Originally posted by bigjezza View Post
    Oh and if you don't want a full second wait you can create a script with:

Sub Main(ByVal Parms As Object)
    System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(70)
    End Sub

where 70 is milliseconds could be 500 for half a second, and tell your event to run the script and wait for it to finish in between commands.
    Awesome thanks for the detailed reply, here's hoping he supports the new lifx z and lifx + lights that were just released

Leave a comment:

• bigjezza
    replied
    Oh and if you don't want a full second wait you can create a script with:

Sub Main(ByVal Parms As Object)
    System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(70)
    End Sub

where 70 is milliseconds could be 500 for half a second, and tell your event to run the script and wait for it to finish in between commands.

Leave a comment:

• bigjezza
    replied
    This can indeed be done with this plugin! You would create an event with different devices.

Eg an event to control a device (ultralighting3 comes up as a separate device in addition to the lifx bulbs)

ultralighting3:setpower on for light1
    wait 1 second
    ultralighting3:setpower on for light 2
    wait 1 second
    ultralighting3:setcolor blue light 2
    wait 1 second
    ultralighting3:setcolor yellow light1,light2

I have a few motion detectors. With this plugin, I can say if its late night, set the bulbs dim them turn them on. You can choose any or all of your bulbs for each action. Here is my event in Homeseer.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• matt246
    started a topic Synchronize commands

Synchronize commands

Hi, just wondering how I would do this, say for example I want to have lights turn on in a specific order, or show colors in sync with each other. One example that might help visualise it, would be path lighting with the LIFX bulbs.
Working...
X