Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just updated and now getting error after error.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just updated and now getting error after error.

Hi,
    I just updated my HS3 machine tonight. One of the updates was this plug-in. Had not seen these errors before and now they are non-stop.

System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.ReceiveFrom(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, EndPoint& remoteEP) at System.Net.Sockets.UdpClient.Receive(IPEndPoint& remoteEP) at HSPI_ULTRALIGHTING3.hspi_lifx_light.LIFXReceiveQueue()

Any idea what causes this? ....or how to stop them?

I have made no changes to my LIFX bulbs or their configuration. The only change was that I updated the plugin.... HELP!

Rob

How do I go back?!?

How do I go back to the previous version of this plug-in?

Comment

I am sorry, I missed your post. I am running this plug-in on multiple systems and have not experienced those errors before. Have you tried restarting the plug-in?
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

No worries. I tried everything.... Every 4-6 seconds I would get that error. THEN..... Then I checked my LIFX app and notice an unclaimed light. I reclaimed it. Have not seen the error since.

Comment

PS.

PS. I have been trying to find a way to really light up my front porch for the really little kiddos and parents on Halloween, and also make it dark and scary for the bigger kids. Your plugin made it happen! I'll post a video soon, but when the "Happy" front door button was pushed, I got my LIFX front porch bulbs to change to white. When the "Scary" button was pushed, it changed to blood red. I've had many neighbors ask me how I made that happen and your name came up each time! :-)

Comment

Working...
          X