Added devices upstart do not show up in HS3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Added devices upstart do not show up in HS3

I added some new devices in upstart, they operate fine and I export all devices for HS3 to utilize.
    On latest HS3 release (not beta) and latest UPB Spud version. Everything else , 20 + devices work just fine.

They do not show up. I can turn on debug logging, and start the plugin and then send the log file for review as needed.

What causes this issue and is there a method I can step through to clear this.... otherwise I will send the debug log.

Where is a good location to email?

Thanks in advance,
    Richard

Both plugins need the Upstart export file to work. The configuration is bit different with the HS3 version and Spuds version.

- Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.500 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04 64 bit Intel CPU - Mono 5.18
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.500 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04 64 bit Arm CPU - Mono 5.20

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard View Post
      I added some new devices in upstart, they operate fine and I export all devices for HS3 to utilize.
      On latest HS3 release (not beta) and latest UPB Spud version. Everything else , 20 + devices work just fine.

They do not show up. I can turn on debug logging, and start the plugin and then send the log file for review as needed.

What causes this issue and is there a method I can step through to clear this.... otherwise I will send the debug log.

Where is a good location to email?

Thanks in advance,
      Richard
      Did you make sure that the .upe file you import to HS3 contains your new devices?
      Also, make sure that the Floor and Room filters on the device management page are all checked.

If you can't figure it out, send me the debug logs as well as the .upe file at spud.webb.4@gmail.com

Comment

Yes, updated export file was there. .upe . I tried a manual import and checked the HS3 log for startup, but no new devices that I added are in HS3?

Comment

Working...
        X