Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with cleaning up UPB devices and duplicates

I saw in prior post;

The plugin creates one HS device for each UPB link. In the device management page, filter on Device Type = UPB Link

To clean up HS devices, from the device management page, delete all your UPB devices (UPB Device + UPB Link), then restart the plugin or reimport the upe file, the devices will be all recreated.

Using this procedure, will the existing events and configuration remain and as soon as the devices and links are "re-added" via the updated .upe file.

1 the events will be able to devices and devices?

2 the devices will be able to interact with the events as before minus the duplications?

I am not clear on the overall result and it seems I have picked up a duplicate to device and or a link?

Thank you,
    Richard

HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.258

No, if you delete a device you will have to update any event that used it.

Comment

Hi cleaned my UPB devices , system is now cleaned up
      only thing now ( do not know if this happened with clean up ) but I can send event commands , can see events by time they triggered but no actual even goes through to trigger the event
      Any ideas

thanks Biff

Comment

I'm not sure what you mean by "no actual even goes through to trigger the event," but if you deleted devices and then let the plug-in recreate them, as Spud noted in post #2, "if you delete a device you will have to update any event that used it."
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF, Rain8Net+ | RFXCOM | QSE100D | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | X10: XTB-232, -IIR | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3

Comment

Working...
        X