Fixing UPB issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixing UPB issue

I am not getting the update when I turn on/off lights. I created an Event that does a "poll" of all switches. It doesn't work. In the log i see the following: Event Lights UPB Reset plugin action failed:Input string was not in a correct format. Any ideas?

If I turn the light that is on to on then off - it does work.

Thanks!

Have you set your switches (in UPSTART) to report their status when changed locally?
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF, Rain8Net+ | RFXCOM | QSE100D | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | X10: XTB-232, -IIR | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3

Comment

Not sure on that. Would that cause the log error?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeMeer2 View Post
        Would that cause the log error?
        I don't know, but it might prevent the plug-in from receiving information about the switch state. . .which might lead to the error message. It certainly would explain why HS is not updating when you turn a light on or off at the switch.

Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF, Rain8Net+ | RFXCOM | QSE100D | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | X10: XTB-232, -IIR | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3

Comment

Working...
        X