SA US2-40 firmware version question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SA US2-40 firmware version question

A bit off topic, but hoping to find a knowledgeable audience.
    I know that older SA transmitters were not fully compatible with a split-phase repeater (could receive but not transmit between legs), but it is my understanding that recent devices are compatible. I'm hoping someone on the Board can confirm that. I'd also appreciate some guidance on how to tell from the firmware version which ones are and are not compatible?
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF, Rain8Net+ | RFXCOM | QSE100D | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | X10: XTB-232, -IIR | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3

I have an installation with 6 split phase repeaters (over 220 upb devices) 4 Splitters are PCS and 2 are HAI brand. All of the UPB devices are Simply Automated. They all work fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Overst View Post
      All of the UPB devices are Simply Automated. They all work fine.
      Thanks. I guess that is as good a confirmation that current SA switches work with repeaters as I could ask for. Do you know what firmware version(s) they have? When were they purchased?

Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF, Rain8Net+ | RFXCOM | QSE100D | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | X10: XTB-232, -IIR | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3

Comment

Firmware the repeaters are or firmware the switches are?

Comment

The switches. If all your switches are installed it's not worth pulling one out - just wondering if you know. When you purchased the switches will be almost as useful.

Comment

Working...
          X