UPB Event Trigger Only Works On First Attempt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPB Event Trigger Only Works On First Attempt

Since migrating to HS4, the UPB event only works upon a re-start of the plugin or restart of HS4. I have a Leviton HLC 6 Button keypad that when a key is pressed should, Arm my home, turn off all the lights and open a garage door. This only works the first time its used or upon a re-start and it's as if the trigger isn't detected by HS4 on future attempts. I have other similar events with other HLC 6 keypads with the same result. As a note the all lights " all off " function always works as that was programmed into upstart.

Any help would be appreciated, thx

Click image for larger version

Name:	screen shot.PNG
Views:	137
Size:	399.5 KB
ID:	1437943

Try the device value was just set or changed. Repeat key presses probably do not change the value, so the 'Value that Just Changed' trigger is no longer satisfied.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Thanks Uncle Mike, that worked perfectly. Thanks for taking the time to answer!

Comment

Working...
      X