No announcement yet.

SA US22-40T dual channel switch incorrectly creates undimmable device for CH2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA US22-40T dual channel switch incorrectly creates undimmable device for CH2

I have several Simply Automated US22-40T defined in UpStart. This is a 2 channel dimmable switch controller.

I have one of that has CH1 with dimming disabled and CH2 dimming enabled, but both devices that are created in HS4 are undimmable.

I Have some of these defined as both channels dimmable, and that works. I have some defined as both channels not dimmable and that works. But, if the first channel is defined as nondimable, I cannot get the second channel device in HS4 created as dimmble.

The device in question is Unit 53. Attached is the .upe file
    Attached Files
    tenholde

bump
    tenholde

Comment

Anyone out there?
      tenholde

Comment

I think I found the problem, I will release a fixed version this week.

Comment

Thanks you
          tenholde

Comment

Please test version BETA 3.0.0.53

Comment

That fixed it! Thanks for the help.
              tenholde

Comment

I have 2 US22-40T's that seem to have gone bad (no blue light, voltage detector shows power coming in). Does anyone know what the "T" at end stands for and whether there are current alternatives on the marked (can't find one on Ebay)? Also, I find that the USB interface (SA UMC-USB-W) doesn't seem to work with my Windows 11 computer (does work with an older computer). Maybe they don't make a driver for newer Windows? Am I forced just to buy a new interface (or keep my old computer in the closet)? Thanks for any hints.

Comment

Working...
                X