Spud UPB plug in for HS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spud UPB plug in for HS4

Will there be a new UPB plug-in from Spud for the HS4 upgrade. I do automation in the Chicago and use UPB because of the electrical code for conduit only. Homeseer is a good choice for automation however without a current UPB plug-in for HS4 Homeseer is useless. Any idea if or when a new plugin will be available?

I'm using the HS3 Spud UPB plugin under HS4 with no problems.
    tenholde

Comment

Thanks for the responce
      The HS3 Spud UPB plugin states it should work with the HS4 however also notes "the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices" My question is what does this actually mean? Does the UPB lighting display on the mobile devices or not fully function on mobile devices?

Comment

Originally posted by mjmautomation View Post
        Thanks for the responce
        The HS3 Spud UPB plugin states it should work with the HS4 however also notes "the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices" My question is what does this actually mean? Does the UPB lighting display on the mobile devices or not fully function on mobile devices?
        The HS3 UPBSpud plugin works fine on HS4. You will be able to see and control your UPB lighting devices as any other devices. The only page that may not render very well on mobile is the Config page, but you are not supposed to access this page very often, only when you first setup the plugin.
        As with any other plugins, there is a 30 day free trial so you can test it and see by yourself.

Comment

Thank you for the information. I already have the plug-in and will try testing it on a ZeeS2. I would like to make Homeseer with UPB my goto system using a windows based controllers on future installs. In the Chicago market as well as anywhere that has an electrical code for metal conduit there is a significant need for UPB interface. Pulseworx PCS makes a gateway PGW. This is a very limited device however does a great job for UPB, a plug-in to interface this with Homeseer would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by mjmautomation View Post
            Pulseworx PCS makes a gateway PGW. This is a very limited device however does a great job for UPB, a plug-in to interface this with Homeseer would be awesome.
            This plugin is already compatible with the PGW, see user guide: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/li...-in-user-guide

Comment

Does the plugin work with the PIM-IP? Might it ever, if not?

Comment

Originally posted by avpman View Post
                Does the plugin work with the PIM-IP? Might it ever, if not?
                No, the pugin doesn't work with the PIM-IP, and I have no plan to add support for it so far.

Comment

Working...
                X