Issue, Not sure how fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue, Not sure how fix

I have been using UPB for light switches and dry contact automation. I use a dry contact module to automate opening of a garage door. Recently the garage door has been opening randomly. After research, my wife found that a UPD scene switch is opening and cloing the door. I literally have not changed UPB on my server for a long time. The only change that was made was a HS4 update.

Anyone else experienced this? Any ideas on the best way to resolve this issue?

Thanks for any help
    Bill

Can you catch it (close to) when it happens and examine the log file for whatever may have triggered it? I'm using the plugin with the latest HS4 with no problems (yet.) It also could be a flaky UPB contact switch. I think PCS Lighting charges a very reasonable flate-rate amount to fix their devices. I.E. a wall switch is only $35 to fix.

Comment

Thanks for the response. I conducted a simple test and actived the light using HS4, and it did not open the door. So now I need to open upstart and see what it says I guess.

Comment

After looking at upstart, I found the issue. I apologize for jumping the gun and creating an unneccessary post

Comment

Working...
        X