Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• avpman
    replied
    Also seeing duplicating of buttons of a multi-button keypad.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	keypd.JPG Views:	0 Size:	20.1 KB ID:	1511862

Leave a comment:

• avpman
    replied
    FYI - Importing a UPE file with Scenes/Links those devices are duplicated when created by the plugin. I have a bit of a mess on my hands. I am deleting the dupes in HS for now. But after I add more UPB devices in Upstart, I don't want them duplicated again, or new Scenes/Links either.
    A bug?
    Click image for larger version  Name:	links.JPG Views:	0 Size:	20.5 KB ID:	1511842

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by avpman View Post

For an original UPB ID of 006, HS is displaying 1-D6 so it must be a diff order than above? i.e. <UPB Network Id>-C<channel Id><UPB Device Id>
    Also, one other question. I trimmed my original UPE file to eliminate the scenes. If I re-import the file with everything I'm hoping it will not duplicate the already present devices. If not, will it change any of them in any way (name, etc?)

Thanks!
    I mess up the format it is actually <UPB Network Id>-D<UPB Device Id> for devices with an optional -C<channel Id> suffix when that makes sense
    and <UPB Network Id>-L<UPB Link Id> for links

Re-importing the .upe file will not duplicate devices assuming the ids stay the same. It won't change the device names or other properties.

Leave a comment:

• avpman
    replied
    Originally posted by spud View Post
    The UPB id is part of the device Address (To display the address check Setup > Custom > Show Device Address on Device List Page)

The format of the device address generated by the UPB plugin is <UPB Network Id>-<UPB Device Id>-C<channel Id>
    For an original UPB ID of 006, HS is displaying 1-D6 so it must be a diff order than above? i.e. <UPB Network Id>-C<channel Id><UPB Device Id>
    Also, one other question. I trimmed my original UPE file to eliminate the scenes. If I re-import the file with everything I'm hoping it will not duplicate the already present devices. If not, will it change any of them in any way (name, etc?)

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    The UPB id is part of the device Address (To display the address check Setup > Custom > Show Device Address on Device List Page)

The format of the device address generated by the UPB plugin is <UPB Network Id>-<UPB Device Id>-C<channel Id>

Leave a comment:

• avpman
    started a topic How to find original UPB device ID

How to find original UPB device ID

Once the upe file is imported, has anyone found a way to find the PCS device id in the HS device? For example, I have a Front Porchlight and its UPB id is 005. But I can't find any correlation in HS, other than the UPB device name.
Working...
X