Questions about this plugin vs the HS2 plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions about this plugin vs the HS2 plugin

So I just moved from HS2 to HS3 finally and I have 2 issues with this plugin vs my last setup.

1. I have a 6 button keypad and the plugin keeps importing 8 button devices for it. Not sure what 7 and 8 do.

2. With my old setup I could control the indicator lights from HS2 and I can't find a way to do that now on HS3. Turning up the lights based on the status of zwave devices and what not. Is it still possible?

Originally posted by joegrace13 View Post
    1. I have a 6 button keypad and the plugin keeps importing 8 button devices for it. Not sure what 7 and 8 do.
    what kind of keypad is it? Can you send me your .upe file, and tell me me the name of this device?

2. With my old setup I could control the indicator lights from HS2 and I can't find a way to do that now on HS3. Turning up the lights based on the status of zwave devices and what not. Is it still possible?
    This is probably a feature I can add. I will look into it. How were you doing it with the HS2 plugin?

Comment

It's a HAI 38A00 controller. I'll try to send you the .upe file.

Comment

Here it is.
        Attached Files

Comment

please test the attached version: delete your current UPB device, then start the plugin. Only 6 buttons keypad device should be created and 2 new buttons "Indicator On" and "Indicator Off" have been added to control the indicator lights.

Please let me know how it goes, as I don't have a keypad to test with.

Click image for larger version

Name:	keypad6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	1175227

Comment

Sorry it took so long getting back to this. I'm not home to test the buttons and lights yet but this looks good so far and installed the device properly with the indicator buttons. Thank you for your help!

Comment

Sorry it took so long getting back to this. I'm not home to test the buttons and lights yet but this looks good so far and installed the device properly with the indicator buttons. Thank you for your help!
              Did you get a chance to test the indicator On/Off buttons?

Comment

Yes, they work

Comment

Working...
                X