Polling devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spud,

Thanks. Attached are three files with log with load OFF, load 50%, and load 100%

tenholde
    Attached Files
    tenholde

Comment

Please test version beta 3.0.0.52. Thanks

Comment

Not only does my device poll now work for the PCS KPLD7, but I see that when your plugin sees the STOP FADE that it automatically polls the device and updates the HS Device with the proper level.

Do you do that for all devices? If so, this saves me a lot of coding if I can depend upon the level being updated and don't have to poll a list of devices, as it is taking about a second per poll when I do it, and without more difficult coding, my Alexa scripts would time out.

Thanks a lot for the quick response.
        tenholde

Comment

Originally posted by tenholde View Post
          Not only does my device poll now work for the PCS KPLD7, but I see that when your plugin sees the STOP FADE that it automatically polls the device and updates the HS Device with the proper level.

Do you do that for all devices? If so, this saves me a lot of coding if I can depend upon the level being updated and don't have to poll a list of devices, as it is taking about a second per poll when I do it, and without more difficult coding, my Alexa scripts would time out.

Thanks a lot for the quick response.
          Yes it works like that for all devices. It wasn't working for keypads because I didn't know how to parse the poll response, but now it works for at least the PCS KPLD7, not sure about the other keypads though.

Comment

Thanks again
            tenholde

Comment

Working...
            X