No announcement yet.

Update on my UPB problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do have a direct line to several engineers there. The multiple phase coupler thing is bunk from what I've seen too... If you have multiple panels than more than one can help.

I know the repeater works, I've seen it work. I did not know that they made it available at all for home use though. I think PCS should realize that there *will* be these very tough installations and they should make reasonably priced repeaters available.

SA does engineer some of their own stuff. Some of the rest is completely built from the PCS reference spec. I would be very interested to know if you get different results from PCS stuff than SA stuff (especially the PIM)

Originally posted by MRTaylor
    Well, it certainly sounds like your coupler is not functioning. I used a wire in coupler (SA) and it works in my installation.

Kudos for having power company at your location when investigating!

I think Oman might be your resource to get assistance from PCS. From what I can tell, PCS is *committed* to getting UPB working reliably (I've had some converations with their tech support on other issues).

Michael
    Jon Ort
    JonOrt@The--Orts.com
    (Remove the dashes in the address, spam is getting out of hand)

Comment

Working...
    X