Beta Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beta Available

I have a beta with UPStart hand-off ability. I have tested it on my own systems but since the UPB plug-in is a shipping product I like to be more careful than just thowing something out there on the BB.

If you would like to test it just drop me an email or private message and I'll send you a copy to test. It has the following changes:

1) Technical support / error file generation. No matter what logging level is selected an error will cause a detailed error report to be generated that can be emailed to the help desk or posted to the BB for assistance finding the problem.

2) Partial plug-in shutdown (release of COM or USB port) is now an option in the config screen to allow UPStart to be run without completely shutting down HomeSeer. When UPStart is complete the plug-in will reload the export file and rebuild its internal system database with any changes and then reconnect to the UPB PIM.

3) An option has been added which causes the "Value Changed" trigger to occur on link received commands no matter the previous state of the link. This allows any button option ("Link activate" or "Link Toggle",etc.) to fire an event for every single button press.

Jon
    Jon Ort
    JonOrt@The--Orts.com
    (Remove the dashes in the address, spam is getting out of hand)

Gee that was fast!

Jon, I assume you've probably been working on this feature for a while. Glad you decided to give us a chance to test it out.

I'll try to test it out and let you know what I find, but there is a matter of a little football game today that may get in the way! The Cowboys aren't in it, but it's still the Superbowl, so it has to be watched!

PM sent.

gk

Comment

It has been in the works for a bit. Same with the others. I won't be sending anything out until after the 'bowl :>

Jon

Originally posted by GregKing
      Jon, I assume you've probably been working on this feature for a while. Glad you decided to give us a chance to test it out.

I'll try to test it out and let you know what I find, but there is a matter of a little football game today that may get in the way! The Cowboys aren't in it, but it's still the Superbowl, so it has to be watched!

gk
      Jon Ort
      JonOrt@The--Orts.com
      (Remove the dashes in the address, spam is getting out of hand)

Comment

Working...
      X