only turns on with double tap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only turns on with double tap

I have a light in a bathroom that used to function normally. all of a sudden the light only turns on by double tapping it on. I didn't change anything in upstart, that I know of. any suggestions?
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

What's the make and model of the switch. Have you looked at the rocker switch tab in UPStart?

It the fix isn't obvious then try factory reset and then, either do an install/replace, or build the switch from scratch.

Dave

Comment

Its a us240. for some reason, changing it from a super top rocker to a normal top rocker did the trick (figured I'd try that while i was in upstart looking at what kind of switch it is.) thanks for the help!

Ian
      Plugins:
      BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

Just curious...In transmit components was double tap selected befor changing super rocker?

Comment

i don't recall, sorry. why do you ask?
          Plugins:

Comment

Working...
          X