Support for Scene Controller Button Presses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support for Scene Controller Button Presses

Hello, I currently use Vera as a "bridge" for Leviton Z-Wave scene controllers that never got supported in HomeSeer's Z-Wave implementation. I currently just use some code to do HTTP get in Luup to HomeSeer, and vice versa.

I tried the trial of the HomeSeer Vera plugin, but discovered that scene button presses are not captured (nor the last updated date/time) in the plugin.

More of an FYI unless others need the change...as my implantation is working out well.

Great plugin!

Originally posted by AgileHumor View Post
    Hello, I currently use Vera as a "bridge" for Leviton Z-Wave scene controllers that never got supported in HomeSeer's Z-Wave implementation. I currently just use some code to do HTTP get in Luup to HomeSeer, and vice versa.

I tried the trial of the HomeSeer Vera plugin, but discovered that scene button presses are not captured (nor the last updated date/time) in the plugin.

More of an FYI unless others need the change...as my implantation is working out well.

Great plugin!
    I don't have any scene controllers through Vera. If you would like support added I can try but I will need some raw data from your Vera controller. I can send you the commands but the output will need to be zipped and sent to me through email or a PM (can we do that yet?) As you don't want to post that information to the forum.

Comment

Working...
    X