Mios Not Ready. Retrying error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mios Not Ready. Retrying error

sirmeili i am trying to get the Vera plugin (v 1.3.3.17) running on HS3 3.0.0.548 (on windows 10).

My vera plus (FW 1.7.518) is remote so i have entered my home.getvera.com credentials and the plugin finds my remote vera but just gives me the "Hi, i am trying to get the Vera plugin (v 1.3.3.17) running on HS3 3.0.0.548 (on windows 10).

My vera plus (FW 1.7.518) is remote so i have entered my home.getvera.com credentials and the plugin finds my remote vera but just gives me the "Mios Not Ready. Retrying..." error.

My vera sdata shows state="-1" and i can reach the vera via hone.getvera.com

I have enabled unsafe code on the vera

The only unusual thing about my setup that i can think of is that both my HS3 server and my vera have the same local IP address on their local networks (the networks are not bridged of VPNed together, they are in separate houses)? (not easy to change just to test).

i tried enabling debug and developer mode but not additional useful info is logged to tell me what's going wrong.

I am not sure what to do next? I would be happy to give you the login for my vera if you would like to check it out, or any other info of course.

here is what the developer mode console shows when i enable the plugin:

Connecting to server at 127.0.0.1...
    Connected, waiting to be initialized...
    Starting initializiation.
    Getting Vera Remote Access Tokens
    Success: Vera Access Tokens Acquired
    Vera Controller 1: Hoolei Configured
    Vera Controller 2 Not Configured
    Vera Controller 3 Not Configured
    Vera Controller 4 Not Configured
    Initializing done! Ready...
    Mios Not Ready. Retrying...
    Mios Not Ready. Retrying...

Here is what HS3 log shows:

Jul-10 2:33:24 PM Vera Mios Not Ready. Retrying...
    Jul-10 2:33:17 PM Vera Mios Not Ready. Retrying...
    Jul-10 2:33:11 PM Vera Mios Not Ready. Retrying...
    Jul-10 2:33:03 PM Vera Mios Not Ready. Retrying...
    Jul-10 2:32:56 PM Vera Mios Not Ready. Retrying...
    Jul-10 2:32:50 PM Vera Mios Not Ready. Retrying...
    Jul-10 2:32:43 PM Vera Mios Not Ready. Retrying...
    Jul-10 2:32:32 PM Vera Mios Not Ready. Retrying...
    Jul-10 2:32:26 PM Vera Mios Not Ready. Retrying...
    Jul-10 2:32:24 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Vera
    Jul-10 2:32:24 PM Starting Plug-In Vera loaded in 1516 milliseconds
    Jul-10 2:32:24 PM Starting Plug-In Plugin Vera started successfully in 955 milliseconds
    Jul-10 2:32:24 PM Vera Debug Vera Controller 4 Not Configured
    Jul-10 2:32:24 PM Vera Debug Vera Controller 3 Not Configured
    Jul-10 2:32:24 PM Vera Debug Vera Controller 2 Not Configured
    Jul-10 2:32:24 PM Vera Vera Controller 1: Hoolei Configured
    Jul-10 2:32:23 PM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin Vera ...
    Jul-10 2:32:23 PM Info Plugin Vera has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:49301
    Jul-10 2:32:22 PM Plug-In Interface Vera is running as a trial, 30 days remaining.

Attached is a screen shot of my Vera PI config

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Try to enable this setting in the HS server settings : Enable Control with JSON (Required for Alexa/Google Home/IFTTT/Etc.)

And looks like you have not added the HomeSeer Server IP in the image above...

Eman.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Originally posted by Eman View Post
      Try to enable this setting in the HS server settings : Enable Control with JSON (Required for Alexa/Google Home/IFTTT/Etc.)

And looks like you have not added the HomeSeer Server IP in the image above...

Eman.
      Thanks Eman!

enable control with json is (and has been) on

I tried it both with the Homeseer server ip added and without it, but no difference

Comment

Originally posted by mda View Post

Thanks Eman!

enable control with json is (and has been) on

I tried it both with the Homeseer server ip added and without it, but no difference

There is also that information I have highlighted in red... Does it apply to an off-site controller?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_103152.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	141.8 KB
ID:	1483511

Eman.

Comment

There is also that information I have highlighted in red... Does it apply to an off-site controller?

Eman.
          I am not sure I understand your question…

I am trying to connect to an off-site vera. my home.getgeta.com user name and password are in there and the plug-in successfully retrieved my vera’s info so I I know it is authenticating with the mios servers.

What else is in the information you highlighted in red that I am missing? Thanks!

Comment

I am not sure I understand your question…

I am trying to connect to an off-site vera. my home.getgeta.com user name and password are in there and the plug-in successfully retrieved my vera’s info so I I know it is authenticating with the mios servers.

What else is in the information you highlighted in red that I am missing? Thanks!
            Okay,
            If your Vera is remote, what that IP 192.168.1.5 for?...I was only trying...maybe so hard?...

Am not familiar with the Vera...but in some cases some devs have abandoned their plug-ins or take long to respond...

I rest my case!

Eman.

Comment

If your Vera is remote, what that IP 192.168.1.5 for?
              Great question 😁

The plug-in gets that from the mios servers and inserts it. I tried removing it and it did not fix it

I really appreciate you trying to help… usually it’s user (me) error on things so I appreciate an extra set of eyes for sure

Hoping the PI dev will chime in

Comment

Great question 😁

The plug-in gets that from the mios servers and inserts it. I tried removing it and it did not fix it

I really appreciate you trying to help… usually it’s user (me) error on things so I appreciate an extra set of eyes for sure

Hoping the PI dev will chime in
                Now remove that username and password I highlighted in red andsee if I was right about my initial observation... I could be wrong but read this first : https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/li...o-be-happening

Eman.

Comment

Without a user name and password it does not authenticate with mios and does not even discover my Vera (as expected)

I don’t have a local Vera, only a remote one

☹️

Comment

Working...
                  X