X10 Plugin RaiseGenericEventCB Feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X10 Plugin RaiseGenericEventCB Feature

Any chance there is anyone that can add a feature to the HS3 X10 plugin? Specifically, I'd love for it to call the RaiseGenericEventCB() whenever an X10 signal was picked up and pass it along. Then other plugins can RegisterGenericEventCB and do something with the X10 without having to create devices in HomeSeer. I see mfisher has been doing updates and posting new releases from time to time... any chance you might be reading and willing to do this?

Or, if no one is willing to do this, is there anyway to get the source code to that plugin? I remember at some point some of the HomeSeer-built plugin code was actually available for purchase in the HS store - that may have only been back with HS2, not sure.

The X10 plugins support creating "X10 Received" events without having to create any X10 devices. Could you please elaborate on the "other plugins" you refer to that might use X10 received data via event callbacks rather than via the HS event engine?
    Best regards,
    -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
    Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

I realize I can create events in HS that are triggered by X10 but by "other plugins" I mean a plugin that I am writing. I would like to get any X10 commands that are received off the power line in my plugin. I am achieving this now by registering for the HS Log events in my plugin then looking for the "CALLBACK:" entries from the X10 plugin. But it seems like there should be a better way to get at the commands that are received.

Comment

Ok, I understand. I will look into adding this the next time I'm in the code (likely not for several weeks).
        Best regards,
        -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
        Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

That would be great! Weeks or months, I don't really mind. I just appreciate you taking it into consideration.

Comment

Working...
          X