CM15A plug-in on my fresh flashed micro SD card not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CM15A plug-in on my fresh flashed micro SD card not working

I have a ZeeS2 running well since 2014. I wanted to update the MONO but had no recollection of the PW, and I was unable to do a factory reset, due, I think because there were errors showing on bootup, possibly due to the number of hard resets I have had.

I downloaded and flashed a new HTZeeS2V51419.zip(.img), Set up the Zee registration and preserved the new password. I used my saved Config file to restore HS3 and found that I had to recreate all the events. A pain, but tolerable due to simplicity of my setup. I updated to MONO 5, no problems

I have the the native included ZWAVE 3.0.1.252 plugin installed: no problems

I added UltraNetatmo3 plugin 3.0.6908.18500 plugin installed for my indoor/outdoor/rain gage. Also, no problem.

HERE’s my problem:

I tried to add the CM15A plugin(I had it on my original system) for my X10 devices.

On the “Installed Plug-Ins” page, the status is a nice green “OK”, BUT I get the following when looking at the Pi Screen:

mochad [4230]: Could not find/open CM15A/CM19A -5

CM15A reconnect failed: Connection refused

From my LOG window

Mar-08 5:01:45 PM

CM15A

Unable to communicate with CM15A, try re-connecting to USB port, will retry in 5 seconds...: Connection refused

Mar-08 5:01:35 PM

Plug-In

Finished initializing plug-in CM15A

Starting Plug-In

CM15A loaded in 3304 milliseconds

CM15A

Unable to communicate with CM15A, try re-connecting to USB port, will retry in 5 seconds...: Connection refused

Mar-08 5:01:34 PM

CM15A

Initialization Successful.

CM15A

Error connecting to CM15A service: Connection refused

CM15A

mochad is not running, starting...

Starting Plug-In

Initializing plugin CM15A ...

Mar-08 5:01:33 PM

Info

Plugin CM15A has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:58230

This goes on forever..

What am I doing wrong, or what am I missing? I don’t remember having any issues the first time I installed this plugin 4 years ago.

(I do have mochad 0.1.16 directory, so presumably mochas is installed)

I have read every post about CM15A and mochas, but I haven’t seen a solution to my issue.

any help, before I make another help ticket would be greatly appreciated.

thanks, paul

Working...
X