Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest version of the X10 plugin.

Mark,
    I'm running the beta version of the HS X10 plugin version 3.0.0.46. Is this going to be moved to a release version as it has some fixes that would be nice to have in an available version.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

I'm interested in a response to this question. Also, where can I get the beta version 3.0.0.46 as I am on 40??

Comment

Wouldn't mind myself... At my own risk of course.
      Maybe hook a guy up Rupp
      Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

There is a sticky at the top of the HS3 X10 forum titled "X10" & "CM15A" Plugin - Beta Releases and the beta versions of the HomeSeer X10 plugins can be downloaded from there: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/li...-beta-releases

These beta releases are not full install packages and install instructions are provided for each of the different plugins.

Rupp, I will work with HST to get these uploaded as they have been stable for some time.
        Best regards,
        -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
        Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

Originally posted by mfisher View Post
          Rupp, I will work with HST to get these uploaded as they have been stable for some time.
          Thanks.

💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Excellent. Thanks.
            Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Working...
            X