X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACT TI103 Won't Initialize

Hi

I've been using this interface for years. I recently disabled it to stop a bunch of spurious X10 messsages. When trying to re-enable it I'm seeing no Config button - only Disabled.

I tried restarting HS2 and I get this on startup:

10/22/2013 9:39:12 AM Plug-In Finished initializing X10 interface ACT TI1
    10/22/2013 9:39:12 AM Error Unable to initialize X-10 interface ACT TI1 :Either no license or trial has expired
    10/22/2013 9:39:12 AM Plug-In Initializing X10 Plug-in: ACT TI1 On COM Port 1

I don't understand the "no license or trial expired". Isn't this plug-in part of HS2?

HomeSeer version is: 2.5.0.52
    Found plug-in: ACT TI103, version: 2.0.0.5

Regards
    Michael
    Regards,
    Michael

HS3, W10 Home, HSTouch, W800, Z-Stick+

There is no Config. Or am I missing something?

Regards
    Michael
    Attached Files
    Regards,
    Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddy View Post
      Hi

I've been using this interface for years. I recently disabled it to stop a bunch of spurious X10 messsages. When trying to re-enable it I'm seeing no Config button - only Disabled.

I tried restarting HS2 and I get this on startup:

10/22/2013 9:39:12 AM Plug-In Finished initializing X10 interface ACT TI1
      10/22/2013 9:39:12 AM Error Unable to initialize X-10 interface ACT TI1 :Either no license or trial has expired
      10/22/2013 9:39:12 AM Plug-In Initializing X10 Plug-in: ACT TI1 On COM Port 1

I don't understand the "no license or trial expired". Isn't this plug-in part of HS2?

HomeSeer version is: 2.5.0.52
      Found plug-in: ACT TI103, version: 2.0.0.5

Regards
      Michael
      This issue is caused by using Internet Explorer to enable the plugin. Disable the plugin with any browser. Restart your HS server, then use another browser to enable the plugin and the licensing error should stop.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Was using Chrome, not IE. But I'll try it again. Good that it's been seen before.

Edit: Well, now this is weird. I disabled using Chrome remotely. Restarted HS2. Got the same error message and no config button. Then used IE on the server via View Devices from HS2 window. Now in IE on the HS2 server it shows up as Enabled and there's a Config button, but in Chrome on the remote desktop it only shows Enabled??? !!

Anyway - seems to be working. And, wow, I really don't want to try to replicate this!

Thanks for your help!

Regards
        Michael
        Last edited by mmn; October 22, 2013, 12:27 PM.
        Regards,
        Michael

Comment

Yes, you have to config the Ti103 plugin on the HS machine because it brings up a GUI window - not a browser window. Also be aware that it may bring the GUI window up behind the browser window so you may have to minimize the browser to find it.

This is not the case in the HS3 version of the plugin.
          Best regards,
          -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
          Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

Working...
          X