TI-103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TI-103

I've downloaded the trial version (need to upgrade this week) and setup for the TI-103, added one device at A1. I'm not getting response to ON/OFF. Is the TI-103 working in HS3?

Found this in Bugzilla....
    http://bugzilla.homeseer.com/bugzill...ug.cgi?id=2324

Works for me.

tenholde
    tenholde

Comment

Working for my mother on HS3.

Comment

Whats a TI-103? Sounds like a graphing calculator. After all this time TI is only at 103? Last time I had a TI graphing calculator it was TI-85.

Why would you want HS3 on a graphing calculator?

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
        Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
        Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
          Why would you want HS3 on a graphing calculator?
          Why wouldn't you??? I have it running on my HP 28S...

I think the TI must stand for Titanium, so it must be something like this: https://www.sinn.de/en/Modell/103_Ti_TESTAF.htm

In all seriousness, it's an X-10 interface: http://www.act-remote.com/PCC/PCCInst/ti103_instr.pdf and it's supported by the HS X10 plugin.

Cheers
          Al
          HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
          Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by Thickman View Post
            I've downloaded the trial version (need to upgrade this week) and setup for the TI-103, added one device at A1. I'm not getting response to ON/OFF. Is the TI-103 working in HS3?

Found this in Bugzilla....
            http://bugzilla.homeseer.com/bugzill...ug.cgi?id=2324
            the plug-in defaults to CM11. Be sure to change that.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

It's set to TI103/213.

I'm seeing the same as in Bug 2324. Running Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit, HomeSeer 3.0.0.163. The 103 works fine when running on HS2.
              Attached Files

Comment

Here's the TI-103 page, all logging turned on but nothing is showing up in the log.
                Attached Files

Comment

Since you're set to COM5, I'm guessing you're not using a native serial port, right? Are you using an adapter or adapter cable? If so, what are you using? It's it's an adapter cable, what chipset is in the cable? The Trendnet TUS9 is a very good adapter cable and supports Windows 7/64.

Comment

Also... if your TI103 is relatively new (bought within the past 2 years), check the #7 dip switch and see what it's set to. Many of these units were rebuilt TI213's (Euro version) and ACT forgot to set the dip switch back to US line frequency.

Comment

It's set to TI103/213.

I'm seeing the same as in Bug 2324. Running Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit, HomeSeer 3.0.0.163. The 103 works fine when running on HS2.
                      You're missing the X-10 tab on your device. When you first create the device, there should be an X-10 tab present as well. You need to go into that tab first and set the config (house code/unit code) there. If you don't do that right away, the tab disappears as HS assumes it's not an X-10 device.

Cheers
                      Al

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	1178456

Comment

FIXED!!! That was the problem Al.....

Thanks for all the help!

Terry
                        Attached Files

Comment

FIXED!!! That was the problem Al.....

Thanks for all the help!

Terry
                          Great to hear Terry. Glad I was able to help.

Cheers
                          Al

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                            You're missing the X-10 tab on your device. When you first create the device, there should be an X-10 tab present as well. You need to go into that tab first and set the config (house code/unit code) there. If you don't do that right away, the tab disappears as HS assumes it's not an X-10 device.

Cheers
                            Al

[ATTACH]45939[/ATTACH]
                            Good eye Al!

Comment

Working...
                            X