Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Message board re-org = lost X10 forums...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete
    replied
    Thank-you Mark.

Leave a comment:

• lhfarm
    replied
    Yes, thanks for your continuing efforts. I too continue to search for X-10 technology replacements. Regardless of the age, this technology performs well for me.

Barry

Leave a comment:

• rmiles7721
    replied
    Thanks for the update! While I am slowly upgrading everything to Zwave and experimenting (not very happily) with Zigbee stuff I have 17 years of X10 here, so quite a bit. Still using my Ti103 and very happy with it. I put in a phase coupler about ten years ago so there are only one or two places that it doesn't get to reliably.

Leave a comment:

• mfisher
    started a topic Message board re-org = lost X10 forums...

Message board re-org = lost X10 forums...

You may have noticed that the Ti103/CM11a and CM15a sub-forums have disappeared, along with their included posts. Unfortunately these sub-forums became unwitting victims during the recent re-organization of the board and were accidentally deleted. While unfortunate, this does give us an opportunity to refresh the discussions and weed out those that are no longer a problem.

While my business has been keeping me overly busy, my work continues on the Ti103/CM11a plugin and I have also begun work on the CM15a plugin. No ETA for any new builds yet but know that I'm slowly making progress.
Working...
X