X10 command Event HS2 & HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X10 command Event HS2 & HS3

The event below updated the status light of a Switchlinc keypad in HS2 reliably:

I have recreated the event in HS3. It triggers but status never changes.

I am using the exact same setup as my HS2 system (TI103) , but yet it does not act the same??? It there something wrong with the event?
    Larry

The X10 interface was pretty much solid on HS2 however support has waned a bit with HS3, indeed parts of it don't even make sense and HST have handed support for it over to a third party developer.

I would check whether or not the event itself triggers (by adding another action to write to the log or something) or it is the X10 part. If it is the X10 part one option may be to create a virtual device and set it to O15, then turn this device off from the event.
    My Plugins:

Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
    Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I truly hope someone / anyone is working on the plugin. Yes X10 is old technology but it worked then and still does now. Sometimes more reliably an Z Wave. If your Z network gets jacked up, it is no more reliable than X10 with a noisy power line. I've experienced both. [emoji12]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
      Larry

Comment

Working...
      X