This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "X10" & "CM15A" Plugin - Beta Releases

Below are the current BETA versions for the "X10" and "CM15A" X10 PLC plugins. Please create a new thread with issues or comments so it's easier for others searching for issues to find them.
    Last edited by mfisher; December 1st, 2016, 11:02 AM.
    Best regards,
    -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
    Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

X10 Plugin (CM11a/Ti-103, WINDOWS and LINUX)

This plugin is for the CM11a & Ti-103 (and compatible) hardware devices only. The attached zip file contains only the components of the plugin that have changed - not the entire plugin. You must already have the current release version of the plugin installed from the updater before updating to this version!!

To install this BETA version:
    1. Shut down HS
    2. In your HS3 directory, rename HSPI_X10.exe to HSPI_X10.exe.bak (so you have a backup of your current version)
    3. Unzip and copy this .exe into your HS3 directory
    4. Restart HS

CHANGELOG
    • 13Nov2016 - v3.0.0.37 - Fixed: AllLightsON, AllUnitsOFF, AllLightsOFF event triggers do not work when these commands are received.
    • 10Dec2016 - v3.0.0.38 - Fixed: Calls to ExecX10() from a script for "Extended" X10 commands now pass the proper data to the hardware interface (as in HS2).
      ---------------------------- Note: As of v3.0.0.38 ExecX10() no longer uses the internal plugin processing for commands and simply passes the request on to the appropriate interface hardware code (CM11A or Ti103).
      ---------------------------- This may break some scripts out there so please let me know if you encounter issues!
      ---------------------------- This version also adds the ability to send a Preset Dim value of 1-31 in the DimVal field while maintaining the alternate use of sending 0-100% in the Data2 field.
    • 11Dec2016 - v3.0.0.39 - Fixed: Event action of "Send X10 Command" and selecting X10 commands above a command value of 9 (Status Request in this case) are now sent properly.
    • 18Dec2016 - v3.0.0.40 - Fixed: Event trigger of "Receive X10 Command" for UnitCodes 1-6 incorrectly triggers when devices 11-16 of the same HouseCode are controlled from the UI.
      ---------------------------- For example "Receive X10 Command L4 ON" will trigger when L14 is commanded to ON from the UI.
    • 19Mar2017 - v3.0.0.41 - Additional debug info for CM11a to better track log entries for "Possible no response to send..." and "GetUpload: "Argument must be greater than 0"
    • 25Mar2017 - v3.0.0.42 - Fixed: receiving "C1+C2+C3+C4 CON" does not control devices.
      ---------------------------- Fixed: "GetUpload() "Argument must be greater than 0" error for CM11a.
      ---------------------------- Fixed: Debug message "CM11A.GetUpload(): Upload Data:" now shows received data byte.
      ---------------------------- Added new feature: Log all received X10 commands for devices not owed by the plugin when Debug Mode is enabled.
      ---------------------------- Added warnings for CM11A taking more than 1 second to send a command, indicating noise or interference on power line.
    • 26Mar2017 - v3.0.0.43 - Slight revisions to CM11a debug messages.
    • 09Mar2017 - v3.0.0.44 - Fixed: 'AllUnitsOff', 'AllUnitsOn' and 'AllLightsOn' now properly set device status in HS3. This was broken in v.42 - v.44.
    • 07Nov2017 - v3.0.0.45 - Fixed: Dim Relative action acting like Dim Absolute. (Broken in v.39-v.44).
    • 03Mar2018 - v3.0.0.46 - Fixed: Ti103 "MSComm1_OnComm: Argument 'Start' must be greater than zero." error.

Note: The board only allows 6 attachments so only the last 6 versions are provided. If you want an earlier release please PM me and I'll email it to you.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mfisher; March 3rd, 2018, 12:09 PM.
    Best regards,
    -Mark-

Comment

CM15A Plugin (Windows only)

This plugin is for the CM15A running under Windows. Do not install this version on Linux as it will not work! The attached zip file contains only the components of the plugin that have changed - not the entire plugin. You must already have the current release version of the plugin installed from the updater before updating to this version!!

1. Shut down HS
      2. In your HS3 directory, rename HSPI_CM15A.exe to HSPI_CM15A.exe.bak (so you have a backup of your current version)
      4. Restart HS

Also, here is a link to the ActiveHome SDK installer in case you need it: http://www.authinx.com/manuals/activ...dk_install.exe This will install the ahscript.dll which this plugin uses to communicate with the CM15A. Only install this if instructed to do so!

CHANGELOG
      • 01Dec2016 - v3.0.0.9 - Fixed: On CM15A tab, dropdown for "Device Type" not available. Also addressed Bug 2276: Spelling error "CM15A Recieve Command."
      • 27May2017 - v3.0.0.10 - Fixed: Temporary fix for "Invalid RF data (non-X10) received incorrectly changes devices in HS3." See https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=170644 for details. Also removed debug code that caused "Interface Status" to always report as OK in UI, even when interface was absent.
      • 10Jun2017 - v3.0.0.11 - Fixed: Trigger on "CM15A: Receive Command" does not work (bug 2283).
      Attached Files
      Last edited by mfisher; June 10th, 2017, 12:11 PM.
      Best regards,
      -Mark-

Comment

CM15A Plugin (Linux only)

This plugin is for the CM15A running under Linux. Do not install this under Windows as it will not work! The attached zip file contains only the components of the plugin that have changed - not the entire plugin. You must already have the current release version of the plugin installed from the updater before updating to this version!!

1. Shut down HS
        2. In your HS3 directory, rename HSPI_CM15A.exe to HSPI_CM15A.exe.bak (so you have a backup of your current version)
        4. Restart HS

CHANGELOG
        • v3.0.0.5 in the HS3 updater is the most current version.
        Last edited by mfisher; February 2nd, 2017, 09:31 AM.
        Best regards,
        -Mark-

Comment

Mark,
          Can you attach the missing fixes for these plugins or upload them to the beta section of the updater?
          -Rupp
          sigpic

Comment

Odd, I am able to d/l them from the posts above. I just PM'd you the latest X10 (Win/Linux) and CM15a (Win only) betas. Note that these are zipped exe's and the older version of the plugin must be installed from the updater then the exe copied to the HS dir. Please let me know what happens.
            Best regards,
            -Mark-

Comment

Mark,
              Can you post a screen shot of what you see as a link to download these as I'm not seeing any download links.

Thanks
              -Rupp
              sigpic

Comment

They are included as attachments to each of the different plugins.

Here is the link to the latest X10 (Win/Linux) update: https://forums.homeseer.com/filedata/fetch?id=1195678

And the latest CM15a (Win only): https://forums.homeseer.com/filedata/fetch?id=1191173

A screen grab of the X10 attachments list is included below.

BTW, did you get my PM yesterday? (Curious if PMs are working.)
                Best regards,
                -Mark-

Comment

Working...
                X