Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issues with Jasco Z-Wave PLus In-Wall Smart Motion Dimmer (26933)-Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once this issue is squared away I will update the S2 one also.

Originally posted by logman View Post

What about the S2 version of Z-Wave? I noticed there have been about 10 updates to the regular Z-Wave interface since the S2 version was introduced.

--Barry
    website | buy now | support | youtube

Comment

rjh I am getting Type 0x494D and Product ID 0x3034.
      Attached Files

Comment

I installed the beta z-wave plug-in and didn't see any change in behavior for my switch (I have the switch - not the dimmer), until I removed the switch from the network and re-added it. Now it is reporting motion. Thanks.

Comment

I have several questions myself on this switch including the timeout parameter. I really want to disable the timeout when the button is pushed manually on, then enable it when pushed manually off.

I also want o know where the hell the LED is because I can’t find it and am afraid of breaking it to remove the covers looking for it.

Comment

I just installed one of these. I am having some issues. I am on z-wave 3.0.1.252. I am not getting status updates, the motion sensor does not work at all, and the indicator LED on the switch is off permanently ( and unlike other Jasco switches I do not see any LED settings on the z-wave tab). Having read through the whole thread it seems that a lot has been improved with the z-wave plugin to support these switch\motions sensors since the thread was started in 2017. Can someone point me in the right direction to get this working with the new z-wave plugin. I have attached photos of devices, node info, and settings I see. Any help is much appreciated.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
            Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
            Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

My problem with this is I don't see a No Motion event. Im trying to create a event that would turn this off after 10 mins of no motion but I dont see that available. How can I get around this?

Comment

Originally posted by cliftonite View Post
                My problem with this is I don't see a No Motion event. Im trying to create a event that would turn this off after 10 mins of no motion but I dont see that available. How can I get around this?
                No Event in your image is the same as No Motion. When the sensor goes from sensing motion to not sensing motion, the HS device will update to status No Event.
                -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by cliftonite View Post
                  Do you have the light sensor on or off? It may not be reporting motion if the light sensor is seeing light.

Comment

Working...
                  X