Everspring ST814 reporting broken after 3.0.1.144

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everspring ST814 reporting broken after 3.0.1.144

Rich, since I upgraded beyond Z-Wave plugin version 3.0.1.144 the Everspring ST814 humidistats have stopped being picked up. I have tried all versions up to 3.0.1.150 but it has not resolved the problem. I have tried to remove and add the device which adds fine but no updates come through. Reverting back to 3.0.1.144 and updates start coming through.

I am using the Windows version of HS3 3.0.0.368.

All devices too far seems having communication problems

I'm using Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.152 and i noticed that almost all devices, too far form the z-Stick, have problem being updated.

Either it takes time (best solution) to get state's device or Homeseer webserver doesn't get any information at all.

On top of that some devices, not in direct communication with the stick, can't be reached.

For those you can reach and for which one you wan't to make a full optimization, everything seems ok on the webpage's device but when you check in the log you get the following messages :

oct.-30 07:54:30 Z-Wave Error Device Sous sol Salle de Bain Radiateur SdB Sous Sol Fibaro Switch Binary Node 39 Root Optimization succeeded, Add Route experienced a failure.
    oct.-30 07:54:30 Z-Wave Warning Delete (current) Return Routes for Sous sol Salle de Bain Radiateur SdB Sous Sol Fibaro Switch Binary Node 39 Root (39) failed, Add Return Route will not be attempted.

Windows version of HS3 : 3.0.0.68
    Last edited by cnbesse; October 30, 2017, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X