Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beta .162

Hi,

With this beta release, my thermostats SRT-323 are OK.i can send the set point and receive the change on device.

But now, all my EP1 on my fibaro device don't report their statuts. the device are activated, but i can't see the statut on HS3. (ONLY for EP1). t set a rescan and it's the same.

I reinstalled the .130 and now, the fibaro device are OK.

Jean-Francois.

Hi mentioned this already several times, bit no response yet....

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Regards Bart
    ------------------------------------------
    Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
    HSPRO 3.
    Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Hello

I have the same issue , after upgrading my wave plugin to 162 , my 3 fibaro water devices does not report battery anymore .

I am not sure if going back to version 130 will solve it.

Tzach

Comment

Can somebody confirm that wigh beta 165, the fibaro double relay switches are reporting status back again? This was broken with the latest betas?

Bart
        Regards Bart
        ------------------------------------------
        Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
        HSPRO 3.
        Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Working...
        X