Qubino Flush 1D Relay Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Qubino Flush 1D Relay Issue

Having issues with the Qubino Flush 1D Relay (UK version)

Have had one installed for a couple of months and has been working fine. It then started to stop responding intermittently in that the relay would not operate despite HS showing correct status change. Relay would change OK if switch on I1 was operated, and status would also correctly change. Not done any changes to HS or the plugins so not sure why things changed.

Assumed unit was faulty so Removed the node on HS by clicking on I1 5 times. Strangely another Qubino unit (a Flush 1 relay) on the other side of the house got excluded instead. A second attempt on the unit successfully excluded it.

Tried three replacement Flush 1D units. All failed to operate in the same way when controlled by HS but status changes as if it had operated.

Other Qubino units seem ok its just the Flush 1D I'm having issues with.

Any ideas or suggestions greatly appreciated.

Current Date/Time: 30/12/2017 11:34:21
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
    System Uptime: 0 Days 13 Hours 1 Minute 25 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.1.15
    Number of Devices: 520
    Number of Events: 309
    Available Threads: 400

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.1.90: PHLocation
    3.3.5.17921: SMS-Gateway
    1.0.2.0: SurveillanceStation
    3.0.6551.16959: UltraGCIR3
    3.0.1.130: Z-Wave

I have two of these installed and they work fine. I will say the kW reporting stopped working recently(possibly an HS or z-wave update?), although the wattage still works. I plan on excluding and re-including when I can get to them as they're outside with piles of snow in the way. S1 on the relays is connected to a motion sensor and that also works as it should.

Lately it seems anything I include into HS has to be unsecure and I get much better results. I'll find out soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by racerfern View Post
      I have two of these installed and they work fine. I will say the kW reporting stopped working recently(possibly an HS or z-wave update?), although the wattage still works. I plan on excluding and re-including when I can get to them as they're outside with piles of snow in the way. S1 on the relays is connected to a motion sensor and that also works as it should.

Lately it seems anything I include into HS has to be unsecure and I get much better results. I'll find out soon enough.

Please report to support@homeseer.com

Comment

Please report to support@homeseer.com. HomeSeer is aware of this error but in general it will help if more people report the issue.
        Done.

Comment

Working...
        X