Z-WAVE>ME ZME_WALLC-S Wall controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-WAVE>ME ZME_WALLC-S Wall controller

I have several of the Z-WAVE>ME ZME_WALLC-S wall controllers installed which are working just fine. I tryed to add another one but I can't include it. I checked it wit another ZME_WALLC-S with the same result. Some weeks ago I upgraded the plug-in to .130 and also tryed the beta .188 with similar results. Befor .130 all was working fine. I use the Z-WAVE>ME UZB stick.

Add Node started....
    Activate the 'Add to Network' function on the device...
    A new node is being added...
    Error - Add Node Failed reported by controller - you may try again. A "Restart" has been done on your controller.

I will try to downgrade the plugin but don't want to be bound on a very old plugin version.

Have you tried resetting the device to the manufacturers directions and then try to include it again? I would also suggest going back to .188 z-wave first.

Comment

Thank you,

yes I have resettted the ZME_WALLC to the factory defaults. I have the same result with another one.
      I want to go back to a privious version (pre .130) but I can't find the plugin. There must be a way to download in from an HomeSeer server ?

Comment

I have never done that so someone else will have to help.

Comment

Originally posted by uwerner View Post
          Thank you,

yes I have resettted the ZME_WALLC to the factory defaults. I have the same result with another one.
          I want to go back to a privious version (pre .130) but I can't find the plugin. There must be a way to download in from an HomeSeer server ?

I was able to install .110 with the same result. The 2 switches are at least 1Y junger than the ones which working fine. It looks to me that the newer ones have a different FW which couses the trouble.

Maybe the UZB1 needs to be upgraded. Z-Wave makes a lot of trouble in terms of compatibility. Probably I will migrate to WiFi slowly.

Comment

Working...
          X