Inovelli NZW97 dual outdoor outlet only seeing one port

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inovelli NZW97 dual outdoor outlet only seeing one port

I just got an NZW97 and when I include it in linux hs3 pro 3.0.0.368 running the 3.0.1.228 zwave plugin it is only showing one of the 2 outlets although the output of the add devices says 3 child nodes were created. Only 2 show in the UI. I'm wondering if anyone has been able to successfully include the device and have both outlets work?

Log of inclusion:
    Add Node started...

Activate the 'Add to Network' function on the device...
    A new node is being added...
    Adding a new SLAVE NODE...
    DONE - Add Node Operation is Complete.
    Done. Node 227 Added.
    Reloading (importing) node information...
    Synchronizing node information with HomeSeer and creating new device(s) as necessary...
    Synchronize nodes finished. Number of device nodes to be created/added = 1
    Z-Wave manufacturer information for node 227, ID: 786=312H (UNKNOWN), Type: 24832=6100H, ID: 24832=6100H
    Node: 227 Supports Class(es): ZWAVEPLUS_INFO_V2, SWITCH_BINARY_V2, ASSOCIATION, MULTI_CHANNEL_ASSOCIATION_V3, ASSOCIATION_GRP_INFO, TRANSPORT_SERVICE, VERSION_V2, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC_V2, DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY, POWERLEVEL, CONFIGURATION_V3, NOTIFICATION_V4, SECURITY_2, MULTI_INSTANCE, SUPERVISION, FIRMWARE_UPDATE_MD_V4
    Node 227 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 4.61 App: 1.1
    Node 227 is a Z-Wave Plus node. Retrieving ZWPlus Info...
    All associations for node 227 have been retrieved successfully, it supports associations on these groups: 1, 2, 3.
    Root Node Device Node 227 Z-Wave Switch Binary was created for node 227 on network C09AF7E9
    AeotecZStick: Adding association for Z-Wave device Node 227 Z-Wave Switch Binary (Node 227, Group 1, Endpoint 1) to HomeSeer
    AeotecZStick: Adding association for Z-Wave device Node 227 Z-Wave Switch Binary (Node 227, Group 2, Endpoint 2) to HomeSeer
    3 out of 3 Child devices of node 227 were created successfully.
    Finished.
    Saving network information to file: ZNet_PrincessCastle_C09AF7E9_2018-07-09_20.17.38.ZWave. Please wait...
    Done!

Just to update folks, downgrading to zwave .190 allowed me to include with both outlets but on/off did nothing. I then upgraded to .228 and on/off worked for both outlets. It was a bit convoluted but the process worked for both units I bought and I can't complain.

Comment

I just got this switch also, but it's only showing one switch. I'm not understand the 'downgrading' and 'upgrading'

Comment

When I said downgrade what I meant was literally install the version 3.0.1.190 version of the zwave plugin for inclusion. Then once inclusion is done install the newer version of the zwave plug-in. At the time i posted my response 3.0.1.228 was the latest beta. Its now at 3.0.1.237 which I have not yet tested. I can say running 3.0.1.228 has been flawless

Comment

OK, I bought this switch as well. Then had to upgrade my homeseer Zee S2 to Hometroller SEL. Now I cant seem to get my inovelli plug set up. Their customer service hasn't gotten back to me and there is no video or support for homeseer specifically. I would appreciate any assistance getting this device connected to my system. Thanks

Comment

What version of the zwave plugin are you runnning what are you seeing in the homeseer log when you try to include it?

Comment

Working...
            X