My Z-Wave Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Z-Wave Project

I purchased the following and without having much dealings with X10 except a few of the X10 brand dimmers and slaves, I like the Z-Wave products. However, I am ready to pull the only wall switch out because most of all the loads in my house are greater than 300W so I don't see any point in adding any more and I've listed these items on Ebay (#3091437085) - I could not even find a switch in my house that had a dimmable load less than 300W so the dimmers have never been installed. Only minor complaint is that the remote control is not backlit for low light or no light conditions. I like the crisp click of the wall switch when it goes off or on and the green status LED. Dang! the home automation hobby is expensive...

2 HOMEPRO RF Z-WAVE WALL DIMMER, WHITE
    1 HOMEPRO RF Z-WAVE WALL SWITCH, WHITE
    1 HOMEPRO RF Z-WAVE 15A APPLIANCE MODULE
    1 HOMEPRO RF Z-WAVE PLUG-IN LAMP DIMMER
    1 HOMEPRO RF Z-WAVE WIRELESS CONTROLLER

Ouch, your starting price is a little high. I can get all that from Automated Outlet for $239. You might want to lower the starting bid a bit, but that's just MHO
    John
    Hardware: i5-6400T w/16GB RAM & SSD w/HS3Pro, Z-Net, Harmony Hub x2, Echo Dot x2, Ocelot
    Plugins: Z-wave, HSTouch, BLBackup, Harmony, GTS CPUXA, UltraMon3, Nest
    HSTouch: Multiple Android Devices; 5 x ToteVision MD-1001 10.1" Win 7 Tablets
    Devices: Cooper RF9501 x4, RF9517 x6, RF9534 x1, RF9540-N x7, RF9542 x1, RF9542-Z x2, RFHDSCG x1, RFWC5 x5; Intermatic HA02 x6; FortrezZ MIMOLite x3; Leviton VRPD3-1LW x4, VRR15-1LZ x6; Nest Tstat & 9x Protects; Dragon PD-100 x3, PA-100 x3

Comment

i would buy a few thing from you if the price was right. I want a dimmer module and a relay module. I would do the switches also but i dont like white. i like ivory. Any hoot... If the whole lot doesnt sell the contact me on the cocoontech.com forums and i will buy the 2 modules from you as long as i can't get them cheaper from automatedoutlet.com

You would probably sell more if you sold them individually!

Comment

Ok, now check Ebay (#3091437085)

Comment

Working...
        X