Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fibaro FGS-222 version 2.2 or less Inclusion issue no childs & energy zw 3.0.1.231

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibaro FGS-222 version 2.2 or less Inclusion issue no childs & energy zw 3.0.1.231

Impossible to see all childs & energy for FGS-222 Version 2.2 ou less or more ? After inclusion logs Ok:
    Add Node started...
    Activate the 'Add to Network' function on the device...
    A new node is being added...
    Adding a new SLAVE NODE...
    DONE - Add Node Operation is Complete.
    Done. Node 105 Added.
    Reloading (importing) node information...
    Synchronizing node information with HomeSeer and creating new device(s) as necessary...
    Synchronize nodes finished. Number of device nodes to be created/added = 1
    Z-Wave manufacturer information for node 105, ID: 271=10FH (Fibaro), Type: 514=202H, ID: 4098=1002H
    Node: 105 Supports Class(es): MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC_V2, VERSION_V2, CONFIGURATION_V4, ASSOCIATION_V2, MULTI_CHANNEL_ASSOCIATION_V3, MULTI_CHANNEL_V3, SWITCH_BINARY, SWITCH_ALL, FIRMWARE_UPDATE_MD_V2, POWERLEVEL
    Node: 105 Controls Class(es): SWITCH_BINARY, MULTI_CHANNEL_V3
    Node 105 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 3,52 App: 2.2
    All associations for node 105 have been retrieved successfully, it supports associations on these groups: 1, 2, 3.
    Root Node Device Node 105 Z-Wave Fibaro Switch was created for node 105 on network 014CE551
    UZB1: Adding association for Z-Wave device Node 105 Z-Wave Fibaro Switch (Node 105, Group 1, Endpoint 1) to HomeSeer
    UZB1: Adding association for Z-Wave device Node 105 Z-Wave Fibaro Switch (Node 105, Group 2, Endpoint 2) to HomeSeer
    Enabling instant status for Z-Wave device Node 105 Z-Wave Fibaro Switch (105) on Group 3
    2 out of 2 Child devices of node 105 were created successfully.
    Finished.
    Saving network information to file: ZNet_ZWAVE-FRED_014CE551_2018-08-04_11.34.40.ZWave. Please wait...
    Done!

But after only one child...
    Any idee ? Bug for this firmware or bug since xx version of zwave plugin. Because i have lots of modules v 2.2.

Thanks @ homeseer team for resolve this Big bug.

Fred

Go back to stable zwave release .190 ---> Ok ! Big Bug on your beta release.

Comment

I have exactly the same issue when adding the HSM200's and the Aeontec smart switches, the child devices don't add most of the time on the beta plug-in.

Once the devices are installed the beta is fine but to add anything new I need to go back to .190 It has been like this for a long time. Hopefully the Homeseer team fixes it soon! Other device related bugs mean i have to use the beta for day to day.

Comment

Ok thanks !
        Please homeseer team Fix this...

Comment

Same thing with the FIBEFGS-223 Thought Zwave stuff was fixed in HS3 not much more reliable then HS2 you can spend £50 on a device and its a lottery if it works or not

Comment

Working...
          X