Yale Conexis L1 Lock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yale Conexis L1 Lock

Has anyone got this up and running with the Zwave 2 module as it is seen by HA but I get this on importing the info for the module:

PHP Code:
                                Aug-30 6:12:45 PM                           Z-Wave             Node 61 is a Z-Wave Plus nodeRetrieving ZWPlus Info...                                            Aug-30 6:12:45 PM                           Z-Wave             Node61 Supports Class(es): ZWAVEPLUS_INFOTRANSPORT_SERVICESECURITYSECURITY_2                                            Aug-30 6:12:45 PM                           Z-Wave Warning             Node 61 does not support the manufacturer specific command class - it is either a really old device or there was a communications problem.                                            Aug-30 6:12:45 PM                           Z-Wave Warning             If this is an importyou may need to remove and add the device as some devices cannot be added with an import.                                            Aug-30 6:12:45 PM                           Z-Wave Warning             Failed to get a SECURITY SCHEME or verify the key from node 61. Device may not be added properly to HomeSeer.                                            Aug-30 6:12:45 PM                           Z-Wave Error             Z-Wave was unable to negotiate a compatible security scheme with node 61 
    So HS sees it, it just seems not to know what it is.

I'm using the Z Tool to import it to a Z Net.

Any ideas on how to get HS to see it correctly would be appreciated.

K.

Still struggling with this and I've tried remoing and installig it both soft and hardware with no joy.

All I get it is this:
    Sep-15 6:55:41 PM Z-Wave Warning Instant status and sensor wake-up notifications are not being programmed because HomeSeer is being used as an installation tool only.
    Sep-15 6:55:40 PM Z-Wave Device: Ground Conservatory Relative Humidity Set to 54 (%)
    Sep-15 6:55:39 PM Z-Wave Node 62 is a Z-Wave Plus node. Retrieving ZWPlus Info...
    Sep-15 6:55:39 PM Z-Wave Node: 62 Supports Class(es): ZWAVEPLUS_INFO, TRANSPORT_SERVICE, SECURITY, SECURITY_2
    Sep-15 6:55:39 PM Z-Wave Warning Node 62 does not support the manufacturer specific command class - it is either a really old device or there was a communications problem.
    Sep-15 6:55:39 PM Z-Wave Warning If this is an import, you may need to remove and add the device as some devices cannot be added with an import.
    Sep-15 6:55:39 PM Z-Wave Warning Failed to get a SECURITY SCHEME or verify the key from node 62. Device may not be added properly to HomeSeer.
    Sep-15 6:55:39 PM Z-Wave Error Z-Wave was unable to negotiate a compatible security scheme with node 62
    Can anyone shed some light... please?

K.

Comment

How close is the controller to the lock?
      I placed the controller pretty much directly on the lock until it finished adding after a number of threads suggesting locks + security inclusion had to be done in very close prox of the lock.
      Also worth resetting the z-wave module in the lock
      and finally if still no luck, it could be the module is just faulty -I've had mine already replaced by Yale due to batt drain - new one worked and still does work brilliantly 1 month 4 days in

Comment

Originally posted by aj84 View Post
        How close is the controller to the lock?
        I placed the controller pretty much directly on the lock until it finished adding after a number of threads suggesting locks + security inclusion had to be done in very close prox of the lock.
        Also worth resetting the z-wave module in the lock
        and finally if still no luck, it could be the module is just faulty -I've had mine already replaced by Yale due to batt drain - new one worked and still does work brilliantly 1 month 4 days in
        My schlage is doing the exact same thing. proximity to the controller doesn't matter, adding non-secure doesn't create the devices, tried to add/remove over a dozen times so far...
        HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

Comment

Did you ever get this to work?
          HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

Comment

Has anyone had success with the Conexis L1 lock (ideally in the UK?) Would be good to know it's going to work with HomeSeer before I buy one...

Thanks,

Jon.

Comment

I've not had any success.

K.

Comment

So I took the plunge, bought one of these locks and fitted it yesterday, with the ZWave2 module. With Homeseer v3.0.0.470 and ZWave Plugin v3.0.1.245 it worked straight away without any problems. The notification device gets set to different values depending on who unlocks the door and so far it works well. The first time I asked HomeSeer to lock the door, I got a horrible scrunching sound from the lock, but after that, the lock/unlock via Zwave works ok.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lock.png
Views:	239
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	1260491
                Cheers,

Jon.

Comment

Working...
                X