Kwikset Smartcode 888 Lock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kwikset Smartcode 888 Lock

I'm having issues with the new Kwikset lock telling me which code was used to unlock the door. In the log I get this message "Device: Node 64 Hallway Access Control Notification Set to NOTIFICATION for type Access Control Notification, Event: Notification Event Exception: Array index is out of range." I don't know what value is being returned.

Have you tried removing the lock and adding it back to your Z-Wave network?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yes I have tried to remove and re-add the lock. i get the same result.

Comment

I too am having this same problem with two of the kwikset 888 locks, I have one contacted via a smart stick plus and one contacted via z-net.
        Last edited by SteveZ; September 23, 2018, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Just to clarify. I'm using the S2 Beta Z-wave plugin 3.0.2.235 and a hometroller SEL beta version 3.0.0.470.

Comment

I would recommend trying the non S2 non beta version of the Z-Wave plugin.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Im running the non S2 Z-Wave plugin 3.0.1.237 and still get the same thing in the log
              Last edited by SteveZ; September 23, 2018, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Hi,

Has anything been done to fix the issue with the Kwikset 888 door lock? I also have one of these locks because it is Zwave Plus but it is unusable to trigger the proper events without knowing who unlocked the door. The old Kwikset lock reported "501" for user 1, "502" for user 2 and so on. The new lock reports "Event: Notification Event Exception: Array index is out of range." Please help!!

Comment

Working...
                X