Everspring Outdoor motion sensor sp816 inclusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everspring Outdoor motion sensor sp816 inclusion

Hi, I acquired an Everspring SP 816 Outdoor motion sensor (EU). I try to get it working with Hs3. So I did an automated inclusion. That created a device in Homeseer but I do not get any on or off-s when a motion is triggered? Also, I would expect the lux to appear as device? But its not there. So I tried to scan it again. But the device is in "deep sleep".. So how to wake it up? Just by pushing the button on the back tree times? Or is there a better way to get this thing rescanned (working)?
    Anyone with the same device here who got it working? And also is there a way, when it is in operation mode. getting the led off?

Thanks in advance for your help here.

William

It didn't install properly. Remove and reinstall.

Comment

You need to press the tamper switch (inside battery compartment) 3 times within 1.5 seconds which puts the unit into inclusion mode. You may want to exclude first though. See instructions attached.
      Attached Files

Comment

Ok I included it again. Now I have four devices made. Are these 4 ok? I can see motion - no motion working now. So at least it is working.

Battery is 0% but the should be 100? What are the other 2 devices for? Power Management? Should there not be a |ux / light % device? Is there a way to wake the device up again for a re-scan and for changing the device settings (if possible)?
        Which parameter for setting the red led to not lightening up when triggered?
        No Status
        Outdoor Front Everspring Notification Sensor
        0%
        Outdoor Front Battery
        No Event
        Outdoor Front Home Security Today
        8:14:40 AM
        No Event
        Outdoor Front Power Management Notification

Comment

Did you ever discover how to turn the LED off when triggered? Saves me taking a soldering iron to it

Comment

Originally posted by mwb View Post
            Did you ever discover how to turn the LED off when triggered? Saves me taking a soldering iron to it
            No unfortunately i did not.

Comment

Thanks for letting me know, saves me searching any more.

Comment

Working...
              X