Update to .243 breaks Schlage locks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update to .243 breaks Schlage locks

After updating to .243 my Schlage BE469NX locks have had trouble communicating and often fail to respond when doing a "Test Connectivity On A Network". Optimizing does not help. I tried removing one from the network and re-adding, but it also won't re-add even after going through a Z-Wave reset followed by a factory reset of the lock. Maybe the .243 fix for Kwikset locks broke something for Schlage?

In addition, if I try to optimize the network, I get a lot of errors of the form: "The optimization was not executed as the node cannot be reached. " even though the node responds when I try to control it normally, so the nodes clearly can be reached.
    Last edited by jvm; November 2, 2018, 11:42 AM.

Schlage has been broken for a while. I've tried working with HS for months now but they keep throwing it back on me and not addressing the issue.
    HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

Comment

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/li...-button-status
      My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

I plan to roll back to an earlier version this weekend to try and fix this. If any body has done this and gotten the Schlage locks to work, let me know the rolled-back-to version used.

A .244 beta was also released - there are no release notes yet, so its unclear if that has anything to do with locks, but I plan to give it a try this weekend.
        Thanks.
        Last edited by jvm; November 2, 2018, 11:32 AM.

Comment

I was on .190 before upgrading to .243. All 3 of my Schlage locks were solid there.

Comment

Try Today's release, v 3.0.1.245. It fixed my issue.

Comment

Working...
            X