What's broken: HS or my locks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's broken: HS or my locks?

My Schlage lever stopped talking to HS. When I enter a PIN I used to see an error but I no longer do for some reason. Maybe It's because I updated the Z-Wave plugin. It was something about receiving a message from the lock but a portion of it was malformed or some such. At any rate, I just got a new Schlage lever. I can't add it. It just sits there waiting to pair but there's nothing in the HS log.

What gives? I find it hard to believe that both of the locks are bad. Could it be my Z-Net?
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

I have been unable to add a schlage lock for several months... It appears the zwave plugin at some point stopped supporting these devices. I've worked directly with HS but have been unable to get it to work. Always fails when trying to negotiate the security scheme.
    HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

Comment

Working...
    X