X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown Devices

I'm seeing several of these in the logs

Code:

Z-Wave Warning A Wake-Up signal was received for node 30, but there is no device found in the system with that Node ID.
    I have no idea what this device is (and there are a couple of them). Is there any way to find out at least the device type so I can narrow down the search a little?

G

Go to PLUG-INS>Z-Wave>Node Information. The nodes are in numerical order and you can see the device associated with that node number. You will probably find that there is no node 30. The warning is probably false.
    Randy Prade
    Aurora, CO
    Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
      Go to PLUG-INS>Z-Wave>Node Information. The nodes are in numerical order and you can see the device associated with that node number. You will probably find that there is no node 30. The warning is probably false.
      Yeah, it's not there - that's the problem...

I think the real problem is that when I moved from the z-troller to the z-net a year or so ago, I rebuilt the z-wave network from scratch, and I think I missed out a couple of devices somewhere. I suspect that the unknown nodes are either water sensors or motion sensors, and are in a closet or tote somewhere, since everything else seems to be working.

I guess what I need to do is gather all the HA stuff that I've opened but not put into use together and start checking them. All my still boxed HA stuff is together in one place, as my dear wife keeps pointing out. I really need to get some of it installed.

G

Comment

Is it waking up on a regular schedule? Would Z-Tool+ show what it is?
        HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
        Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
        Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Today after a microsoft frickin update I started seeing the same kind of warnings. I removed that device sometime ago (months) because it had died. Anybody know where to edit this out?
          Z-Wave Warning A Wake-Up signal was received for node 40, but there is no device found in the system with that Node ID.

Comment

i'm getting the same thing as well on Homeseer Zee S2

Comment

Working...
            X